Sunday, April 20, 2014

INSA AWARD -- PHOTOS FROM SIMON

Dear All:

I wanted to write in some detail my thoughts
 arising from the well-attended function on the 12th
 Now it looks it will be a while
before I could hope to get the quantum of time to do that.

In the meantime, the pictures taken at the function
can be found at the link:

        https://copy.com/L1H2ztWXmK2r

Since there are a fairly large number of pictures,
it may be memory-consuming and time-consuming
to down load the whole lot.

You may therefore prefer to view the pictures one by one
and download only those pictures that interest you.

If there are problems, please do not let me live
in a blissful state of ignorance.

simon

Rajiah Simon, FNA, FASc
SERB Distinguished Feloow
The Institute of Mathematical Sciences



Dr. RAJIAH  SIMON



*

There were some requests from some junior faculty. They wanted to know who Dr. Simon is.  This is in appreciation of all the efforts taken by him bringing honour to another of our former faculty.

Thank you, Dr. Rajiah Simon




*

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your efforts Simon. The pictures are good

    ReplyDelete
  2. A photo of Simon has been added with a note:


    There were some requests from some junior faculty. They wanted to know who Dr. Simon is. This is in appreciation of all the efforts taken by him bringing honour to another of our former faculty.

    Thank you, Dr. Rajiah Simon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see these excellent photos, several weeks after the event -they bring it back to me in a very emotional way. How I wish I could attach NAMES to the lovely faces of the Old Boys and Girls! I am so proud of ALL of you!
    Love,
    Prof. R.P. Riesz

    ReplyDelete