Saturday, November 19, 2011

DUBIOUS ELEVATIONS AT AMERICAN COLLEGE AND THE NAKED LIES



*
broomboy

*

I was tossing and turning in my sleep and something was nagging me.

Sleep has eluded me for the past several days, especially after
reading the news of a “nobody who was made into “No: 3” and in due
course made into “No: 1” at the dubious American College power
structure”, but this uneasiness was a bit beyond the “naked nepotism”
which was blatantly visible at the corridors of American college. This
morning I happen to glimpse a post in SaveAmericanCollege blogpost on
collective wisdom and collective madness. Every letter in that post
was true as WE encouraged this cassock clad bindranwale to elevate his
sibling into the number 3 position and this monster has grown out of
proposition and has started showing its true colour by proclaiming
himself to be number one.

While tossing and turning I looked at my children peacefully sleeping.
 Now I know what bothered me.  It is the last lines in the Collective
Wisdom post which was like an icing on the cake but a powerful blow on
the face which was bothering me. It said “how amusing it is to
visualize for a second Dr.Christober’s picture hanging along with that
of those starting from Rev.Dr.Washburn”. My uneasiness is the day I
take my children into the great walls of American college to show them
what made me who I am today. I dread the day when I will be leading my
children into the principal’s office to show them the long list of
illustrious principals followed by fading list of principals who
“promoted this incompetent person”  and the tail of “laughable
elevations” to the position of principals….

My dear friends, I want you to stop and visualize the scene I had
painted above. You and I have passed the great walls of this
institution; we have brushed shoulders with great and noble people at
the American College; you and I know what American College stands for.
How can we standby and see this happening to American College…. This
has to be stopped. The history has to be rewritten otherwise you and I
cannot even tell our future generations that we passed through the
burning fires of American college.  If you are reading this post and
if you can pass this ordeal without aversion I don’t blame you,
because you are either not connected to American College or no better
than the sycophants who have elevated the nobody into somebody. But if
you read this post and feel that you can support to save American
College, kindly go to the American College blogspot and say I

support in the comment with your name / pen name. It’s time we have to
make our voices heard....

Looking at the happenings at the American College one cannot wonder
how naked the lies which the perpetrators weaved to achieve what they
have done now. They made the gullible congregation of the CSI Churches
and list of sycophants and their loyal (loyal because of the
expectation of benefits; fear of harassment; or both) staff to believe
that they are safeguarding the ethos and values of church and
Christian minority, in fact they were safeguarding the family
interests. I happened to read a comment in one of the posts, saying “i
can understand the bishop when he brings in his son-in-law as the
principal, i cannot understand the faculty who support this action of
the bishop”. Sorry my brother, I can never understand how the Bishop
nor any sane person can bring Dr. Christober as principal. But there
is an iota of truth in what you said. Stupidity can only be replaced
by mediocrity.That's what has happened in the dubious elevations at
the American College. One Mr.Mohan replaced by another Dr.
Christober.That's why I call all these as Naked lies. I pity the staff
who believed and supported the naked lies of the bishop and his
son-in-law. As DSL wrote the day of reckoning is fast approaching….

broomboy

No comments:

Post a Comment