Monday, February 6, 2012

GOLIATH HAS FALLEN ....




*


Prof. JOHN JEBARAJ
Former H.O.D.
Botany Dept

I used to tell Sam Geoge very often that no evil force can usurp or destroy this Blessed AMERICAN COLLEGE established by the American Mission in India, for the people of not only Tamil Nadu. This is a warning to other unscrupulous, bogus members who call them as “Principals” “Governing Council Members” etc. There is still time for you to repent otherwise the wrath God will be on you, your family and Children. This warning I aim at my own friends, Colleagues, classmates who were advising The Bishop in the wrong direction for their own selfish interests or fear. As our Prof. Solomon  Pappiah said, the  Goliath has fallen.



3 comments:

  1. //...my own friends, Colleagues, classmates...//

    your friends, Colleagues, classmates are really more-loyal-than-the-king types. they will now try to be more 'loyal' ...
    just pity those guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dhananjaya Katju writes ...

    When John Jebraj referring to the "evil force", for a second I thought he was talking about the "American Mission"......oh come on....I am an atheist, and you know I HAD to go there!

    But seriously, I really hope that something concrete and good comes out of the demise of this horrible, nasty man.

    Hope you are doing well and haven't lost that mischievous gleam.

    DJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not the time for dwelling in the sudden demise of Bishop! Its better to find a quick solution to resurrect the century old charming status of The American College.

    ReplyDelete